I have a page dedicated on hope of reaching out to the people and getting some updates on my favorite food places which I’ve lost track of.
I now should start a page of the places to eat which me and my family and friends love to go.
Category : Restaurants – Western Food
- Shashlik – a russian restaurant in Singapore, which spun out of Troika in the 1980s. Serves the best Ox-tail stew only available on Wednesday lunch. Personal favorites, borsche soup, egg millionaire, Shashlik beef steak, the baked alaska. phone: +65 6734 3090
- Hooha Cafe – an all round restaurant in Singapore. Serves one of the best tenderloin steaks in town. All my meat loving friends love it. Definitely a must go when craving for beef. phone: +65 6475 2210
- Seah Street Deli – a nice little American cafe in the Raffles Hotel. Love the ribs and the old school mashed potatoes. phone: +65 6412 1816
- Morton’s the Steakhouse – really love the food here, the portions are huge and very well prepared. This place is pricey but all worth the money. Best deal to enjoy their tenderloins is with their happy hour 5pm to 7pm, sit down at the bar and enjoy their Mortinis (strongly recommend the Lychee Mortini), and free flow of tenderloin sandwiches that are served every 20-30 mins. phone: +65 6339 3740
Category : Hawker Centre / Food Courts
- Wow Wow West – Western food stall at the ABC Market, behind Ikea Alexandra. Opens daily for lunch and dinner, except Sundays. The portion is huge, value for money, my favorite is the chicken cutlet, with coleslaw.
- 163 Porridge – Located at the Tiong Bahru Market, sells cantonese style porridge, and sliced raw fish. Personal favorite, the shredded chicken porridge.
- Teck Seng – one of the best Soya Bean Milk in Singapore, located at the Tiong Bahru Market. This stall is in business for over 50 years!
- Thai Ruk – located at Long House food court along Thomson Road. This thai food stall sells a good variety of thai dishes, from phad thai to tom yam kung. You can have a nice thai meal here as in a restaurant.
and more to be added…